IMMACULATE MODERN TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT WITH OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE. Grade II listed building dating back to 1648 situated in the centre of Waltham Abbey with its variety of restaurants, cafes and individual retailers. King Harold Court was built in 1648, originally a coaching Inn, the property was refurbished by the Cooperative society in the early 1990’s, and was used as offices until 2010. Recently converted into luxury flats, the listed building has been lovingly restored and retains much of the old buildings character and charm. This is a two bedroom first floor flat that is carpeted throughout except for kitchen and bathroom where there is vinyl flooring. The kitchen has built in appliances including a dishwasher and washing machine. Call the office to arrange a viewing of the flat.